End User License Agreement
By accessing The Berwyn Group, Inc.’s (“Berwyn”) reporting platform (“Berwyn Reporting Platform”), you, an “Authorized User,” acknowledge and agree that:
- You are authorized by the client of this account (“Client”) to access the Berwyn Reporting Platform on Client’s behalf.
- You are of legal age to enter into a binding agreement, and you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this end user license agreement.
- You will only access the Berwyn Reporting Platform consistent with the permissible use(s) identified by Client on the applicable transmittal form or other agreement between Client and Berwyn.
- You will comply with the applicable terms and conditions between Client and Berwyn.
- You will not share your login credentials or allow anyone other than you to access your account on the Berwyn Reporting Platform using your login credentials. Berwyn may deactivate shared Authorized User profiles.
- You will use a Client email address to access the Berwyn Reporting Platform.
In addition, each Authorized User designated as an administrator of this Client account will: (a) be responsible for each Authorized User’s appropriate use of and access to the Berwyn Reporting Platform, including protection of login credentials thereto, (b) be responsible for the content and accuracy of Authorized User profile information on Client’s account, and (c) upon termination or separation of an Authorized Individual’s relationship with Client, immediately revoke, or promptly notify Berwyn to revoke, such Authorized User’s access to the Berwyn Reporting Platform.
Last updated: 10/23/23